52 O Street, NW
From an email:
The Ulysses Room Night Market will bring together our favorite local designers and boutiques for a night shopping event (inspired by the popular Brooklyn Night Bazaar). We also invited Cream Cycle – whose hand-made gourmet ice-cream sandwiches will be available for the first time to the public and will include: Mexican Jalapeño Chocolate (chocolate cookie, jalapeno ice cream, fresh banana), Cereal Milk (cereal milk ice cream, vanilla cookie, granola), and Ginger Spice (ginger bread cookie, vanilla ice cream, fresh nutmeg and ginger)
This event will bring together some of our favorite independent designers, shops, and food purveyors in DC for a festive evening of shopping, food, and merriment under the ivy-ringed skylight of Ulysses Room.
Full list of vendors after the jump.
What: ULYSSES ROOM NIGHT MARKET
When: December 15
Time: 7pm to 11pm
Where: Ulysses Room #302, 52 O Street NW, Washington DC 20001
- DENADA – We may be a little biased, but DeNada is our favorite knit-accessories line. Shop her beautiful scarfs, hats, and gloves made in Peru
- MUTINY – From Campfire Cologne to the coziest henley, Mutiny has some of the most unique gifts we’ve ever found
- WORN ABROAD – The team at Worn Abroad brings the best street style wares from around the world to DC. Shop unique and mysterious brands from countries like Korea and Mexico
- SAINT CLAIR JEWELRY – Cameron makes beautiful jewelry inspired by nature and earthly elements. Saint Clair Jewelry uses sturdy pieces of recycled industrial brass paired with delicate gems and minerals, creating raw, yet feminine silhouettes
- KELLY TOWLES – Shop artist Kelly Towles’ DC neighborhood-inspired T-shirts and artwork
- GINGER ROOT DESIGN – Kristen and Erin use their amazing sewing skills to make clothing and accessories from repurposed vintage clothing and fabrics
- SHE’S UNIQUE – Owned by Katya of Spicy Candy DC. Shop the gorgeous and coveted Karla Deras Roman Luxe jewelry collection
- ONE MANGO TREE – Beautiful hand-loomed and hand-dyed fabrics made by skilled weavers and artisans from Northern Uganda. One Mango Tree goes beyond fair trade to create jobs and improve the quality of life in some of the most challenging environments in the world, plus we really love the Ikat fabrics
- CREAM CYCLE – Gourmet ice-cream sandwiches made by hand right here in DC. I don’t think we need to say more!
- GORDY’S PICKLE JAR – Gordy’s handcrafted pickles are made from the freshest local ingredients and spices, hand packaged daily – a lovely gift for the foodies on your list