D.C. Advertising Information
PoPville is one of D.C.’s most-read local news and lifestyle publications, reaching hundreds of thousands of affluent young professionals each month.
PoPville’s hyper-engaged, millennial- and Gen X-focused audience of about a half million unique monthly visitors read 2.5 million pageviews per month on PoP, actively seeking out local information on real estate, apartments, restaurants, new local businesses, online services and more.
Collectively, readers spent more than 40 million minutes on the site in 2019.
Want to reach this audience? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or 703-348-0583, or fill out the form below.
View the latest PoPville media kit here.
We’re proud of our advertising clients and their success, including:
Really proud to have done our part to fuel @WellPaidMaids amazing growth via sponsored content on @PoPville. Congrats to @AaronSeyedian and his team! Read more about their success in the Post: https://t.co/j58LSNnvm9
— Scott Brodbeck (@scottbrodbeck) February 11, 2020
Dan Silverman, the force behind PoPville’s prolific local coverage, was recognized as the best local columnist/blogger by Washingtonian Magazine in 2017. In 2019 Washingtonian Magazine voted @PoPville the best local social media account in Washington. Prior accolades include multiple Best Local Blog honors in the Washington Post Express, Washington City Paper, Washingtonian and the Washington Blade.
Advertising opportunities on PoPville are managed by Local News Now, an Arlington, Va.-based hyperlocal news publisher founded in 2010. Let LNN apply our D.C. area expertise to help accomplish your marketing goals.
How We Work for You
Our aim is to partner with companies to create great local advertising that readers actually want to see and engage with.
We work with our advertisers to craft campaigns that are effective at reaching a large, local audience.
Here’s what we think goes into local advertising that works:
- Attention: It’s not just about reaching the right audience, you also need to capture their attention.
- Relevance: Communicate a value proposition that is genuinely of interest to your target audience readers. Local advertising works in a trusted local context.
- Authenticity: Emphasize your local connection and communicate on a personal, native level.
- Actionability: Give highly-engaged viewers a way to purchase, sign up or learn more.
- Brevity: Readers value their time, so we help you keep it concise.