Open houses in the District is light this weekend with only 140 from which to choose. If you’re a buyer, you better get out there and find your new home before someone else snatches it up! To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 555 Massachusetts Avenue NW #613 — $619,000 — Mount Vernon Triangle
Open Sat. 1-4 p.m. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Fernando Garcia
Perfectly located condo has 2 bedroom suites each with its own bathrooms and walk-in closets and an abundance of building amenities.
- 4419 19th Place NE — $824,900 — North Michigan Park
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. — Howard Salpeter
5 BR single-family home “total renovation” with over 2,400 total finished square feet.
- 33 Brandywine Street SW — $579,900 — Bellevue
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Bronwyn Scott
Gorgeously maintained all brick, brand new, detached home with 3 BR/3 BA and a 2-car garage.
- 801 Crittenden Street NW — $925,000 — Petworth
Open Sat 1-3 p.m. — Andres Serafini/The Washingtonian Group
Back on the market with new paint and upgrades (and a $54k price reduction), this newly renovated 3 BR/3.5 BA end-unit is ready for its new owner!
- 1313 D Street SE — $1,849,900 — Barney Circle
Open Fri.& Sat. 12-4 p.m. — Alex Edwards
Built last year, this 4 BR townhouse is pricey, but with 3k square feet, this home is sure to impress with its master bathroom, rooftop deck and more.
The open houses are piling up with 250+ scheduled across the District this weekend. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1391 Pennsylvania Avenue SE #310 — $369,900 — Potomac Avenue
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Fernando Garcia
1 bedroom at Jenkins Row “offers an open kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and ample granite countertops.”
- 259 56th Street NE — $349,000 — Grant Park
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — District Residential
2 BR/1.5 BA end-unit renovated in 2019.
- 820 Kennedy Street NW #3 — $640,000 — Brightwood Park
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Pfashema Faber & Katherine Krevor
One of six new units on Kennedy, both this 2 BR as well as the 1 BR at unit #1 will be open this weekend.
- 1521 Constitution Avenue NE — $699,000 — Kingman Park
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — James Thomley
“Stately 1909 Federal style DC row house just blocks from the hip H Street Corridor, a casual walk to Eastern Market and a short walk to the Metro.”
- 555 Massachusetts Avenue NW #1311 — $499,999 — Mount Vernon Square
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Robert Sabanosh
1 BR unit at 555 Mass. features hardwood floors and large windows as well as a plethora of community amenities including a gym and rooftop deck.
With sunny & 60 degree weather, you’ve got the perfect weekend to check out 1 (or all) of our suggested D.C. open houses. If none of the below intrigue you, don’t worry, there’s 200+ others to check out! To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1336 Van Buren Street NW — $949,900 — Brightwood
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Kim Rice
Beautifully renovated 5 BR/4.5 BA detached single family home with an open floor plan boasts 3k+ square feet across 4 levels as well as a massive backyard for playing, grilling and entertaining.
- 810 North Carolina Avenue SE — $1,550,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Michael Alderfer
“This beautifully renovated home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, exposed brick, gorgeous fixtures, built-in bookcases, fireplace and hardwood floors.”
- 1201 Q Street NW #1 — $449,900 — Logan Circle
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Eugene Sung
This 2 BR basement level is “like buying new construction” due to an entire building renovation because of a fire in 2017.
- 1322 Trinidad Avenue NE — $699,999 — Trinidad
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Kevin Wood
3 BR interior row home with gleaming hardwood floors and a fully finished lower level with a legal one-bedroom unit with a certificate of occupancy.
- 1101 3rd Street SW #611 — $335,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Cody McBeth
“This updated one bedroom/one bath offers an open floor plan with oversized windows and tons of natural light.”
There’s not quite as many open houses as the previous few weeks, but there’s still nearly 200 from which to choose. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1362 Oak Street NW — $1,490,000 — Columbia Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Andres Serafini
“Gorgeous, recently renovated [5 BR/4.5 BA] Columbia Heights row home, from top-to-bottom, with nearly 3,500 total square feet, 9ft high ceilings and tons of natural light.”
- 920 3rd Street NE — $674,000 — NoMa
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Andrew Lindner
Cute 3 BR/2 BA townhouse features exposed brick, fireplace, skylights and even a “beautiful 4yr old Okame Cherry Blossom Tree and an Azalea bush” in the front yard.
- 3100 Wisconsin Avenue NW #404 — $225,000 — Cathedral Heights
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Angela Hoyos
Studio unit at Cathedral Court with a Murphy bed that doubles as a table once folded up.
- 1301 Delaware Avenue SW #N804 — $249,900 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Chris Heller
1 BR/1 BA unit just minutes from the redeveloped Wharf and Nats Stadium.
- 5704 Colorado Avenue NW — $625,000 — 16th Street Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Bonnie Roberts-Burke
Bright and airy 3 BR end-unit with a great Walk Score of 91.
Once again we have another week of 200+ open houses, which means homebuyers still have plenty of options. So get out this weekend and check out some of our suggested DC Open Houses for PoPville below. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 831 Rock Creek Church Road NW #B — $1,299,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
One of 2 brand-new modernly designed units that looks like it’s straight out of a magazine has 5 BR/3.5 BA spread across 2,300+ square feet also has 4 levels of private outdoor space.
- 920 3rd Street NE — $674,000 — NoMa
Open Sat. 1-4 p.m. & Sun. 1-3p.m. — Andrew Lindner
“Rarely available [3 BR/2 BA] row home in highly desirable NoMa /H Street NE neighborhood.”
- 6109 7th Place NW — $739,900 — Brightwood
Open Sun. 12-4 p.m. — Heath Graves
This 4-level 5 BR semi-detached was already priced to move, but with a recent $10k price reduction, it’s even more appealing and now’s your chance to score an amazing deal on a beautiful home.
- 1411 Massachusetts Avenue SE #5 — $339,000 — Lincoln Park
Open Sun. 12-2 p.m. — Justin Paulhamus
Top floor 1 BR unit with lots of light in the boutique condo building South of the Park Condominiums.
Now that the Spring weather seems to be matching the uptick in the market, we’re looking at 70 degree days, nearly 400 new homes listed in the past week and an upcoming weekend with over 250 open houses all across the District. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 733 Hamilton Street NW — $675,000 — Brightwood Park
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. & Sun. 11 a.m.-1 p.m. — Jen Goroff
“This beautiful, light-filled 3 BR/3.5 BA rowhouse has been completely renovated in 2014.”
- 1230 Farragut Place NE — $574,900 — Michigan Park
Open Sun. 12-2 p.m. — Heath Graves
This “Architectural Digest inspired home” has over $100k worth of updates, a hot tub and includes 2 parking spaces.
- 809 6th Street NW #53 — $499,000 — Chinatown
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
1 BR/1 BA unit with an open floor plan in a building that’s not even 15 years old in a neighborhood so walkable it gets a 98 Walk Score.
- 1812 S Street SE — $374,900 — Fairlawn
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kyo Freeman
2 BR AS-IS just back on the market at a great price.
- 3510 New Hampshire Avenue NW — $749,900 — Columbia Heights
Open Sat. 11 a.m.-1 p.m. — Balaram Owens
“Unique home has a mix of original charm and modern updates” with over 1,500 square feet just a couple blocks from the Petworth Metro Station.
This upcoming weekend has already set a record for 2019 with the most open houses scheduled across the District all year at 240+ open houses. This means your dream home might already be on the market, so check out our suggestions below and get exploring this weekend! To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 701 Lamont St NW #48 — $399,000 — Park View
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Michael Bates
Bright 1 BR/1 BA condo in the Lamont Street Lofts industrial style units with exposed brick and ducts on the concrete ceiling.
- 1714 Lyman Place NE — $636,000 — Carver/Langston
Open Sun. 11:30-1:30 p.m. — John Bratton
3-level Renovated 4 BR/3.5 BA townhome “priced to sell fast to qualified and ready buyer.”
- 4137 New Hampshire Ave NW — $799,900 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — David Bediz
“Fall in love with this perfectly updated Wardman in Petworth” including an English basement with its own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen for a potential rental unit (certificate of occupancy unknown).
- 2117 Suitland Terrace SE #A — $200,000 — Fairfax Village
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. — Sophia Goodridge
2 BR semi-detached home at an unbeatable price.
- 1318 22nd Street NW #404 — $449,900 — West End/Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — James Thomley
“Stylish 1 BR/1 BA condo” on the border of both the West End and Dupont neighborhoods with a 96 Walk Score makes for the perfect location.
March is officially here and with over 200 open houses on the books across the District, the Spring market doesn’t seem to be waiting for the official season change. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 2425 L Street NW #306 — $989,000 –West End
Open Sat. & Sun 1-3 p.m. — Joe Himali
Spacious 2 BR/2 BA at the Columbia Residences of Washington, a building that’s not even 15 years old.
- 5021 Hanna Place SE — $379,900 — Marshall Heights
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Chris Chambers
“Beautifully renovated and fully upgraded [3 BR/2 BA] end-unit row house in booming neighborhood!”
- 1427 Chapin Street NW #304 — $379,000 — Columbia Heights
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Balaram Owens
1 BR unit with 700 square feet on the top floor in a boutique condo building.
- 1636 Trinidad Avenue NE #1 — $450,000 — Trinidad
Open Sat. 12-2 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Jack Shoptaw
Basement level 2 BR/2 BA unit in a converted row home with Nest & Ring smart home features.
- 4808 Brandywine Street NW — $995,000 — AU Park
Open Sat. 12-4 p.m. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Amy Wease
“Charm meets modern living with this stylishly renovated 1924 Bungalow in prime AU Park location, with over $100k in renovations.”
The open house count across the District is on the rise again, with nearly 200 scheduled for this weekend. By the time the first opens start tomorrow, any remaining snow will likely be gone, especially by the time the 60 degree weather hits on Sunday. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 6109 7th Place NW — $749,900 — Brightwood
Open Sun. 1-3 pm. — Heath Graves
4-story semi-detached home with 5 BR/4.5 BA, a large backyard and off-street parking for at least 2 cars.
- 4937 Call Place SE — $455,000 — Marshall Heights
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Chelsea Traylor
Over 2k square feet across 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a giant fenced-in rear backyard perfect for your pets, your families or both.
- 3401 16th Street NE — $650,000 — Eckington
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Candy Miles-Crocker
Detached 2 BR/3.5 BA is “not your average, boring Washington, DC Colonial.”
- 490 M Street SW #W208 — $234,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Steve Dean
Studio unit with a balcony at Tiber Island Coop.
- 4805 Arkansas Avenue NW — $1,195,000 — 16th Street Heights
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
Single-family Colonial has 4 BR/3 BA and over 2,500 square feet.
There’s not quite as many open houses this weekend as compared to previous weeks, but there’s still over 175 scheduled across the District. So if you’ve got that coveted 3-day weekend, get to touring! To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 135 Duddington Place SE — $899,900 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
3-level townhouse with 2 bedrooms and a wide-open main level.
- 415 Randolph Street NW #1 — $634,900 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Marshall Carey
3 BR/2.5 BA unit with over 1,500 square feet across one level.
- 631 Maryland Avenue NE — $1,695,000 — Stanton Park
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Brian Klotz
“Beautiful [6 BR/3.5 BA] 1892 Rowhome on “Doctor’s Row” Elegant & Spacious Capitol Hill Charmer Steps to Stanton Park.”
- 601 Atlantic Street SE — $549,900 — Washington Highlands
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Jessamyn Spain
A 3,200 square foot detached home with 4 BR/4 BA, including a master bedroom
suite with an attached master loft space.
- 1421 Columbia Road NW #B4 — $384,999 — Columbia Heights
Open Sun. 12-2 p.m. — Jocelyn Vas
“Beautifully updated 2 BR/1 BA condo in the heart of Columbia Heights!”