This weekend the district has events for all walks of life. Whether attending the DC Beer Festival at Nats Park or the National Cannabis Festival at RFK Stadium, you’ll need a palette cleanser once you sober up, whether it’s later on Saturday or the following morning. So check out some of our suggested open houses below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 220 Gallatin Street NW — $615,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m.– Ed Carp
“Tastefully & gently update, but full of classic charms.”
- 2724 12th Street NE #9 — $564,900 — Brookland
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m.– Patrick Morris
A modern 2 bed/2.5 bath on 2 levels & includes a parking space.
- 514 D Street SE — $1,250,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m.– Michelle Buckman
Four bedroom row home with a bright, updated kitchen.
- 45 Sutton Square SW #402 — $735,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. & Sun. 12-3 p.m.– Gerard Muskus
Ooooh those views.
- 3310 Dent Place NW — $1,649,900 — Georgetown
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Samuel Davis
Bland on the outside, classic on the inside.
We all know the weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend.
Throw on your shades, maybe have one (or several) too many brunch mimosas and check out some of our suggested open houses going on across the district. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1301 20th Street NW #416 — $280,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Gene Sung
Bright studio in The Lauren, a boutique condo building just a block from the circle.
- 432 Evarts Street NE #4 — $389,000 — Brookland
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4PM — Craig McCullough
“Beautiful 2-year-old condo located on the edge of Brookland and Eckington.”
- 5125 3rd Street NW — $735,000 — Petworth
Open Fri. 5-7PM, Sat. & Sun. 1-3PM — Matthew Similuk
If you act quick, maybe they’ll throw in that WMATA Metro Map shower curtain.
- 1311 Delaware Avenue SW #S741 — $235,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 12-2PM & Sun. 1-3PM — Peter Paglio
“Unbeatable location in sought after SW DC!”
- 1907 11th Street NW #1 — $674,500 — U Street
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Jessica Evans
It may technically be a condo, but this home feels much more like a townhouse, except with no stairs.
There’s 330+ open houses across the district this weekend, meaning the inventory is still there just waiting for the perfect buyers. Are you one of them? Find out this weekend.
To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 600 Water Street SW, Slip A1 — $450,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-8PM & Sun. 1-5PM — Thomas Doyle
You don’t see many houseboats on the market, making this a one-of-a-kind opportunity to live the sea life.
- 451 Delafield Place NW — $749,900 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Sam Medvene
Completely renovated “HOT PETWORTH ROWHOME” is what the description says, so it must be true.
- 157 U Street NE #1 — $619,900 — Eckington
Open Sat. 12-2PM & Sun. 2-4PM — Tolga Alper
1 of 2 new units in this modern condo conversion.
- 1211 12th Street NW — $999,888 — Logan Circle
Open Sun. 12-2PM — Jessica Evans
2-unit townhouse has an upstairs unit with 3 beds/1.5 baths and a lower unit with 1 bed/1 bath, creating immediate rental income.
- 265 56th Place NE — $449,999 — Grant Park
Open Sat. 1-3PM & Sat. 1-4PM — James Kastner
The main level of this bungalow couldn’t have a more open floor plan.
With weather in the high 50’s and sunny, it appears as if Spring is finally peeking its head out of the ground.
While we probably will still get another cold spell before the swampy warmth of DC summer, this weekend is the perfect one to check out some of our recommended DC Open Houses. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1830 11th Street NW #2 — $799,000 — Logan/Shaw
Open Sat. 12-3 p.m. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Fernando Garcia
2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, over 1,200 sq.ft. and a Walk Score of 98.
- 1269 Penn Street NE — $614,900 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Iris Aponte
“This home qualifies for the Welcome Home Loan Program” and has 3.5 bathrooms, but only 2 bedrooms.
- 4525 Georgia Avenue NW #2 — $799,900 — Petworth
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Philip DiRuggiero
One of 8 new townhouse condo units at Petworth Crossing.
- 1245 4th Street SW #E-104 — $405,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Jeffrey Tanck
Loaded with modern features to the max.
- 1375 Maryland Avenue NE #H — $3,399,000 — H Street Corridor
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — John Coplen
This one is only for the select few of the 1%, but pretty cool to see an old, closed school building converted into luxury units.
There’s a lot going on in the District this weekend, including the National Cherry Blossom Festival, the March for Our Lives rally and even Of Montreal playing at the 9:30 Club.
The even better news? These events in the DMV don’t interfere with most of our suggested DC Open Houses.To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1317 Rhode Island Ave NW #204 — $550,000 — Logan Circle
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Erin Deric
“Beautifully updated historic condo” that “overlooks a stunning stretch of Rhode Island Ave and views of the Studio Theater.”
- 1743 W Street SE — $459,900 — Anacostia
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Laila Rahman
4 bedrooms, 2,400 sq.ft. across 3 levels for less than $500k.
- 3510 16th Street NW #402 — $410,000 — Mount Pleasant
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Mary Saltzman
A variety of undated features, including penny & subway tiles, rainfall shower, built-in shelving, skylight and bamboo flooring.
- 1127 Holbrook Terrace NE — $629,000 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-2:30PM — Jonathan Carcone
3 story row home less than a block away from Gallaudet University.
- 1308 Clifton Street NW #117 — $399,500 – Columbia Heights
Open Sat. 12-3PM — Jenny Chung
“Wardman building showcasing a newly renovated 1BR, 1BA condo.”
Are you feeling the luck of the Irish?
While Saturday may bring you one too many Guinness pints as you watch Sum 41 and Shaggy at ShamrockFest, you’ll have plenty of time to sleep in Sunday and hopefully that luck is still with you as you check out our recommended DC Open Houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 70 Rhode Island Ave NW #201 — $515,000 — Bloomingdale
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Dina Paxenos
Recent price drop on this unit makes it even more enticing.
- 320 8th Street SE — $919,500 — Hill East
Open Sat. 11-2PM & Sun. 1-4 PM — Andrew Glasow
The bedrooms seem a bit small, but that rear and side brick patio most certainly is not.
- 1111 25th Street NW #802 — $499,900 — West End
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Barak Sky
One bedroom condo in the sought after building The Atlas.
- 211 Ascot Place NE — $699,900 — Brookland
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Daniel MacDonald
“Fabulous renovation by Dilan Investments.”
- 1711 Massachusetts Ave. NW #114 — $369,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Angela Hoyos
Super convenient location with a Walk Score of 99!
The weather might not be warm, but at least it’s not a Nor’easter–and the weather is definitely good enough to go check out some of these open houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 2715 P Street NW — $2,400,000 — Georgetown
Open Sat. 3-7 PM & Sun. 1-3 PM — Daniel Llerena & Erica Collins
A ‘Pop-Up Art Show on P Street’ is not your typical open house.
- 1311 Delaware Avenue SW #S-331 — $314,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 PM — Steven Dean
If you can envision this property without all of the owner’s stuff, a 2 bedroom near the Waterfront at this price is hard to pass up.
- 1721 21st Street NW #T1 — $424,900 — Dupont Circle
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 PM — Gene Sung
Prime location with a Walk Score of 98.
- 900 11th Street SE #311 — $779,900 — Capitol Hill East(ish)
Open Sun. 1-3 PM — Craig Souza
“New construction, boutique building of only 49 residences.”
- 1670 Montello Avenue NE — $590,000 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-3 PM — Stacey Barton
From the outside, this row home looks a bit small, but that opinion quickly changes once you see the inside.
There’s a large amount of condo open houses this weekend, so if you’re on the hunt for that elusive not-too-expensive and not-too-small condo, this week is prime house hunting. Check out our recommendations below. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 1440 N St. NW #706 — $359,900 — Logan Circle
Open Sun. 1-4 PM — Thomas Doyle
With a 98 Walk Score, this condo couldn’t get any more convenient.
- 14 S Street NE #301 — $450,000 — Eckington
Open Sun. 1-4 PM — Dina Paxenos
You don’t see many 3 bedroom condos, so this will go fast.
- 1414 Montello Ave. NE — $649,900 — Trinidad
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 PM — Dianne Haskett
A self-proclaimed “Trinidad Treasure” with 4 bedrooms across 2,133 square feet.
- 3900 Tunlaw Road NW #606 — $239,900 — Glover Park
Open Sun. 2-4 PM — Robert Sabanosh
Most affordable co-op in Glover Park — with a renovated kitchen and it’s on the top floor!
- 520 N Street SW #S321 — $660,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-4 PM — Katherine Krevor & Pfashema Faber
“Rarely available 3-bedroom/2-bathroom end-unit at waterfront community Harbour Square.”
- 336 15th Street NE #1 — $849,000 — Kingman Park
Open Sun. 2-4 PM — Joel Nelson
That master bathroom is larger than some studios around here.
In a surprising downtick for the week, there’s only around 85 new open houses scheduled across the DMV this weekend. Rather than scanning a bunch of different websites, check out some recommendations below. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 4526 Westhall Drive NW — $1,999,000 — Palisades
Open Sun. 1-4 PM — Mary Saltzman
“3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths on 4 luxurious levels.”
- 13 R Street NE #1 — $599,000 — Eckington
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 PM — Greg Masucci
Including a MBA walk-in shower large enough for a party.
- 522 Hobart Place NW — $749,000 — Park View
Open Sat. 1-3 PM — Jeff Tanck
“Stunning new townhouse style condo.”
- 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue SE #208 — $599,900 — Barney Circle
Open Sun. 2-5 PM — Steven Swank
If you love massive, floor-to-ceiling windows, this is the one.
- 111 Orren Street NE #405 — $399,999 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-4 PM — Tracy Renken
That building exterior looks like something straight out of Blade Runner.
There’s been close to 180 listings to hit the market this past week, but less than half of them are holding open houses this weekend.
While the temperature is set to drop off on Saturday, that 50 degrees and sunny forecast on Sunday is the ideal time to get out and see some of these featured open houses. To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 5118 3rd Street NW — $750,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-4PM — Evelyn Guzman
“Beautifully brand-new top to bottom” with several smart home features.
- 5643 Clay Place NE — $409,900 — Grant Park
Open Sat. 1-3 PM & Sun. 2-4PM — Curry Robert
A 3-bedroom with 1,800 sq. ft. seems unusually affordable.
- 2301 Champlain Street NW #301 — $699,000 — Adams Morgan
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4PM — Kerry Muldoon
A contemporary loft with huge floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 3934 Burns Place SE — $370,000 — Fort Dupont
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Al Elliott
“Great buy of this one owner home. Mr. Clean lives here and it shows.”
- 2427 Chain Bridge Road NW — $2,950,000 — Palisades
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Adam Rackliffe
Not only does it have a swimming pool, but it also has a rock climbing wall.