1300 block of R Street, NW
“Through April, DDOT, the agency responsible for the repair of potholes for the District, will work to repair identified potholes within 48 hours of the request (normal response time is within 72 hours).
Residents and commuters are encouraged to call, go online, tweet, or e-mail to submit requests for pothole repairs (see details below).
Residents can also Track Pothole Repairs.
How to Report a Pothole
Residents and Commuters can notify DDOT in a variety of ways:
- Call the Mayor’s Call Center at 311,
- Use the On-line Service Request Center at 311.dc.gov,
- Tweet to twitter.com/DDOTDC, Use the hashtag #potholepalooza
- Email to Potholepalooza 2015.
- Use the District’s DC311 smartphone application.
- Post a comment on Potholepalooza on Facebook.com
Residents can also Track Pothole Repairs.”