5333 Connecticut Avenue, NW
The 5333 Connecticut Neighborhood Coalition says:
The proposed 263-apartment building will stretch down the side streets of Military and Kanawha,
creating substantial parking, traffic, light, and pedestrian safety issues.
• The proposed structure will be the tallest building in Chevy Chase at grade and will have the highest population density.
• The proposed building contains 263 units in 299,000 gross square feet.
• The 263 units will house approximately 500 residents.
• There will be 173 parking spaces for 263 units and no guest spaces.
• The building height from grade on Military Road to the top of the penthouse level will be 125 feet.
Check out a rendering here.
Yesterday there were 63,919 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for October 26, 2021 includes 71 new positive coronavirus…
Spotted this dream car of my youth a few weeks ago in Woodley Park:
Photo by Duluoz Me Ed. Note: If this is you, please email princeofpetworth[email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. For those curious about past missed connections, some…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…