Structural Engineer

Home Forums Real Estate Structural Engineer

Topic: Structural Engineer

Real Estate May 11, 2012 at 11:09 am

Structural Engineer

So, we bought and renovated our Petworth rowhouse about two years ago.  The renovation included rebuilding the enclosed sleeping porch.  
We’re now experiencing some pretty serious house settling, to the point where there are multiple doors where we’ve had to move the doorknob plate.  At first we were willing to brush it off as no big deal, but it’s been about an inch in two years, and we’re starting to get worried.
Anyone have a recommendation for a good structural engineer or other professional to talk to?  We’d like to be reassured, or if there’s a legitimate problem we’d like to fix it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)


Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or