Photo by PoPville flickr user slatifolia
Ed. Note: Number of People who have Recovered: 49
From the Mayor’s Office:
“As of 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, the District’s coronavirus (COVID-19) data includes 36 new positive cases, bringing the District’s overall positive case total to 267 individuals.
51-year-old (gender unknown)
With ongoing community transmission, contact tracing is focused on positive cases associated with healthcare workers (including first responders), senior care facilities, correctional and detention centers, childcare facilities, and facilities serving individuals who are experiencing homelessness. Guidance has been published for healthcare providers, employers and the public to provide information on what to do if you have been diagnosed with or are a contact of someone who has COVID-19.
District residents are encouraged to continue practicing social distancing and take the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
· Stay home when you are sick
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used if soap and water are not available
· Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a trash
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For more information on the District’s response, visit coronavirus.dc.gov.”