701 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
From a press release:
“WHAT: Chef José Andrés and various Washington, DC-area restaurants are banding together through an initiative Andrés has dubbed #FoodForOurLives (http://www.FoodForOurLives.com), offering free meals and discounted offerings for any student under the age of 18 with a valid ID, while supplies last. #FoodForOurLives proudly stands with the students who have come to make their voices heard against gun violence.
- ThinkFoodLab – 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, DC
- The Pig – 1320 14th St NW, DC
- The Bird – 1337 11th St NW, DC
Students under the age of 18 with a valid ID will be eligible to receive a 50% discount on their meals from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the following locations:
- Beefsteak: Foggy Bottom/GWU (800 22nd St NW, DC); Dupont Circle (1528 Connecticut Ave NW, DC); Tenleytown (4531 Wisconsin Ave NW, DC)
- Shake Shack: Dupont Circle (1216 18th St NW, DC); F Street (800 F St NW, DC); Union Station (50 Massachusetts Ave NE, DC); Logan Circle (1400 14th St NW, DC); Navy Yard (54 M St SE, DC); The Wharf (975 Wharf Street SW, DC); Tysons Corner Center (7924 Tysons Corner Center, McLean VA); Pentagon City (1100 S Hayes St, Arlington VA); Inner Harbor (400 E Pratt St, Baltimore MD); MGM National Harbor (101 MGM National Ave, Oxon Hill MD); Columbia Mall (10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia MD)
- Sweetgreen: City Vista (1065 5th St NW, DC); Foggy Bottom (2221 I St NW, DC); The Yards (1212 4th St SE, DC); Capitol Hill (221 Pennsylvania Ave SE, DC); Glover Park (2200 Wisconsin Ave NW, DC); Georgetown (1044 Wisconsin Ave NW, DC); Dupont Circle (1512 Connecticut Ave NW, DC); Logan Circle (1471 P St NW, DC); 14th St (1325 W St NW, DC); West End (2238 M St NW, DC)
WHO: #FoodForOurLives is supported by ThinkFoodGroup, &pizza, Eat Well DC, Sugar Shack Donuts, Shake Shack, and Sweetgreen.
WHEN & WHERE: SATURDAY, MARCH 24 #FoodForOurLives free meals and discounts available throughout the day at multiple locations, while supplies last.
Also, students can participate in March For Our Lives Poster Making in advance of the march on Friday, March 23, 3:00pm – 5:30pm taking place at Shake Shack Union Station (50 Massachusetts Avenue NE, DC). The team will offer a *free ShackBurger to participants of all ages.”