From the Mayor’s Office:
“Potholepalooza is the District’s spring campaign to repair damaged roadways across the city. This year, the city is committed to making repairs under the standard 72 hour response time.”
“Residents and commuters are encouraged to call, go online, tweet, or e-mail to submit requests for pothole repairs (see details below).
Residents can also Track Pothole Repairs.
How to Report a Pothole
Residents and Commuters can notify DDOT in a variety of ways:
- Call the Mayor’s Call Center at 311,
- Use the Online Service Request Center at 311.dc.gov,
- Visit DDOT’s service request website http://ddot.dc.gov/potholes
- Tweet to twitter.com/DDOTDC, Use the hashtag #potholepalooza
- Email to Potholepalooza 2016.
- Use the District’s DC311 smartphone application.
- Visit, like and post a comment on Potholepalooza on Facebook.com“