Washington, DC


This is very cool. PoPville flickr user NCinDC writes:

“The Washington, D.C. Jewish Community Center (DCJCC) in 1926, via the Library of Congress.

The DCJCC is located at 1529 16th Street, N.W., in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Completed in 1926 to the designs of noted local architect B. Stanley Simmons, the neoclassical style building is designated as a contributing property to the Sixteenth Street Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.”

Photo by PoPville flickr user NCinDC


Subscribe to our mailing list