This house is located at 1309 Spring Rd, NW:
The listing says:
Blocks from Red Derby, Meridian Pint and two metro stops…check. Hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and exposed brick…check. Two-story deck with a foosball table…check.
This totally renovated, fully furnished 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath row house seamlessly blends original charm and details with modern updates and convenience.
– More than 2000 sq. ft. of bright, open finished space
– Fully furnished (bedrooms, living areas, kitchen)
– 4 spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with vaulted ceiling
– 2 full baths (upstairs and downstairs) tiled in natural stone, 1 half bath on the first level
– Lots of outdoors entertaining space: two-story back deck with seating area and grill on lower level (off kitchen) and foosball table on upper level. Front porch seating area.
– Landscaped yards with secured parking pad in back, although street parking is ample and non-permit
– 47” flat screen, DVD and surround sound system in basement living area
– Extra storage area on all three levels
– Radiator Heat / Central Air. Ceiling fans in every room, new windows, and recently insulated to bring down heating/cooling costs.
– Washer/dryer and extra refrigerator in basement
– Alarm system
– Walk Score of 89 – 1 block to Red Derby, 3 blocks to Petworth Metro, 4 blocks to 11th Street corridor, 6 blocks to DC USA
This 4 bed/2.5 bath is going for $4,800/Mo.