Street Closures Start at 9:30 a.m. on Friday, January 25
The Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) has provided the following information associated with the 2013 March for Life event scheduled for Friday, January 25, 2013. For more information about this event please visit: http://www.marchforlife.org/. In conjunction with this event there will be several street closures that motorists should take into consideration.
On Friday, January 25, 2013, the following streets will be closed from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Maryland Ave NE from Constitution Avenue to 1st Street NE
• 1st Street NE from Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue SE
• 3rd Street NW from Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue NW
• 4th Street NW from Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue NW
• 7th Street NW from Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue NW
The following streets will be closed from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
• F Street NW from 7th West to 12th Street and South to Constitution Ave NW
The following streets will be closed from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
• Constitution Ave NW from 3rd Street to 9th Street NW
• Constitution Ave from 3rd Street to 1st Street NE
• 3rd Street NW from C Street to Constitution Avenue NW
• 6th street NW from Pennsylvania Avenue to Constitution Avenue NW
• 6th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW, no traffic east on Pennsylvania Avenue
• 7th Street NW from Pennsylvania Avenue to Constitution Avenue NW
Concourse E (Gates 46-59) courtesy P.F. Chang’s From an email: “MarketPlace Development, Master ConcessionAir, and P.F. Chang’s® announce the opening of the popular Asian eatery at Reagan National Airport (DCA)…
Thanks to Steve for sending the latest: “Seen on Connecticut Ave getting towed for AM Rush Hour.”
photo by Diane Krauthamer Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, I was sitting outside of the…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
NoMa in Bloom
NoMa in Bloom Festival returns to Alethia Tanner Park on Saturday, April 1st, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.! The free National Cherry Blossom official event includes free kite kits for kite-making and flying, live music from DJ Mathia Broohm, an artisan market curated
Saturday in the Park
DMV single love birds, it’s time for something new! It’s time to meet someone IRL! Ditch the dating apps and come meet your new beau or babe at Saturday in the Park! The first iteration of SITP will be super