This rental is located at 1826 3rd St NE at Seaton. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1550/mo | Furnished | Private front and back entrances | Utilities Included |Open Concept
This completely renovated and furnished English basement features an open floor plan and is conveniently located just one block from the Metropolitan Branch Trail and is only 12 min walk to either NoMa or Rhode Island metro (red line).
• Galley style kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances: convection oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, garbage disposal
• Granite tile and large walk-in shower with thermostatic shower controls in bath
• Apartment is furnished and includes a queen size bed, dresser, leather sofa, coffee table, bar stools, TV stand, and side chair
• Private front and back entrances
• Mini-split heating and air system which tenant controls
• Large custom closet in bedroom and extra storage closet under stairs.
• Private patio with automatic lighting feature
• Lots of natural light and blinds on all windows
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Free unzoned street parking!!
Eckington is a great location! It is less than 10 minute drive to the US Capital, Union Station, Trinity Washington University, Catholic University, Gallaudet University, Georgetown Law, Washington Hospital Center, and Children’s National. The property is just a few blocks from Harris Teeter, tons of restaurants, Home Depot, and two farmers markets!
• .9 miles to Harris Teeter (NoMa)
• 1 mile to Union Market (Trader Joe’s coming)
• 2.3 miles to Union Station
• 2.5 miles to US Capital
• Lease Duration: Negotiable, but prefer 1 year
• Security Deposit: $1550
• Pet Policy: cats accepted with a pet deposit with approval
• No Smoking
• Short term Corporate / Executive Rental possible with 3 month minimum
• Application is required. Must have excellent references and credit.
When responding, please include some information about yourself, why you are looking to move, when you’d like to move in, and how long you would like to stay.”