7th and P St, NW
“Jefferson MarketPlace is a mixed-use development located at the corner of 7th and P Streets in Northwest Washington, DC. The project will include 281 luxury apartments, 230 below-grade parking spaces, and 13,400 square feet of retail space. First units will deliver in spring 2014.
Jefferson MarketPlace will feature modern amenity spaces that will include a boutique-style lobby with a 24-hour concierge, state-of-the-art fitness center, resident business center, and community lounge with bar and gaming areas. Residents will also have exclusive access to two private courtyards on the ground floor, a landscaped roof deck on the seventh floor, and a large pool deck on the 8th floor roof.
Jefferson MarketPlace is located less than three blocks north of the Mt. Vernon Square Metro Station and two blocks south of the Shaw-Howard Metro Station. The project has tremendous visibility with over 455 feet of frontage along 7th Street NW and will be located adjacent to the future City Market at O, a 1 million square foot mixed-use project anchored by a new 58,000 square foot Giant Supermarket.”
And here are some of their amenities:
“Well, you certainly can in our rooftop pool. Or get yourself in tip-top shape at our state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center and take the streets of DC by storm directly from your apartment in Shaw. Want to stay in? That’s covered too. Entertain your friends, in any number of ways, with our stylish, convenient and fun amenities.
– Resort-style rooftop pool with sundeck, lounging areas and grills
– Resident clubroom with bar, televisions, billiards, shuffleboard and indoor/outdoor bar seating
– Modern, stylish lobby with 24-hour concierge services
– 24-hour fitness center with club-style equipment and yoga zone
– Two private courtyards with indoor bar and outdoor pub with bocce court
– Fully-equipped business center with computers and printers
– Wi-Fi in amenity spaces
– Dynamic 7th floor outdoor mezzanine with fire pit, grilling area, bar rails and outdoor TV with lounge seating
– Controlled-access parking garage
– Pet-friendly community
– Close to Shaw-Howard U and Mt Vernon Sq Metro stations
– Views of Washington landmarks, including Washington Monument and National Cathedral
– 14,000 sq. ft. of retail conveniently located in the building”
7th and Q St, NW
Formerly Kelsey Gardens – from 2009: