1320 H St, NE
Yesterday I mentioned that signage had gone up at Taylor Charles Steak & Ice (from the Taylor Gourmet guys) and that they’d be opening any day. That day is December 12th!
From an email:
Steak & Ice is set to open on December 12!
- Authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteaks
- The space is designed to give the feeling of “bringing the streets inside”. In Philadelphia, most of the legendary Cheesesteak shops are walk-up shops, outside. Steak & Ice brings the walk-up, sidewalk feel inside with its design.
- The floors resemble asphalt. Manhole covers have been installed. There are street lights, large picnic tables and original street art throughout.
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11am – 9pm. Friday & Saturday 11am – 3:30am.
- Carryout is available. Delivery coming soon!
^yes. The only danger at this location is being run over by a motorist from Maryland.Good Deal or Not? “Price silly!” edition
Faison's writeups make me crazy. And not in a good "I'm crazy for buying this house!" way.Good Deal or Not? “Price silly!” edition
The Dancing Crab's commercials have to be the worst I've ever seen. The owners saying,...Happy 40th Anniversary Dancing Crab!
God you people are boring. Why not more chatter about their footwears?Adams Morgan BID Launches New Outdoor Dining Campaign “Al Fresco. Al Frisky.”
Cheesy and cheap. Something you'd expect the Montgomery, Al. Convention's Bureau to run...Adams Morgan BID Launches New Outdoor Dining Campaign “Al Fresco. Al Frisky.”