An excerpt of an email from the organizers:
“We want you!” Columbia Heights Day is not just a one-day event; it’s a living breathing extension of our community. Without the input and support from all of our neighbors, Columbia Heights Day cannot exist. Opportunities abound for everyone to participate.
* Next FUNdraiser: August 15, 2007 at the Wonderland Ballroom, 9pm
* Are you a musician or a performer? Do you have experience with audio/visual technology? Be a part of the Performance committee and possibly end up on the bandstand yourself.
* If you’re a natural organizer, we need your help to keep things running smoothly both before and on the big day.
* Do you serve the community or volunteer your time? We want the rest of the neighborhood to know about it. Every community organization is welcome to set up a booth.
* Are there artists out there? Display your work.
For more information email [email protected]