This rental is located at 1401 N Street NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2,000 / 488ft2 – 2 WEEKS FREE! Studio with Balcony near Thomas Circle- $2,000 (Logan Circle)
The Seville located in Logan Circle on 14th and N Street. This location is within walking distance to everything you need! Whole Foods is only 2 blocks away, and there are THREE metro stations within a half mile radius!
This 6th floor apartment has gorgeous natural light and a wonderful view! Not to mention all utilities are included! Great size studio apartment with a separate area for kitchen!
OFFERING 2 Weeks FREE!
• Rooftop pool with lovely city views
• Access controlled building
• Parking Spaces Available for Rent
• All Utilities Included (Except Cable and Internet)
• Several bus lines at your door steps or use one of the several Metro Stations located within walking distance.
• McPherson Square 0.42 Miles
• Farragut North 0.49 Miles
• Mt Vernon Square 0.55 Miles
Equal Housing Opportunity”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
Yesterday there were 63,474 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for October 21, 2021 includes 114 new positive coronavirus…
Thanks to Stefan for sending the bike ready for Halloween above, from Kalaroma. And this to Chris for sending the swanky ride from Georgetown below:
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…