This rental is located on Maryland Ave, NE near H Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,675 / 1br – LARGE 1bed/1bath English basement Apt (Capitol Hill NE)
New Renovation – just a couple blocks from H Street, on beautiful, tree-lined Maryland Ave. NE. Also near major commuter roads and Union Station.
All new upgrades:
– Large floor plan with over 900 sq ft of space
– Full tub/shower bathroom with storage
– Central A/C and heating
– Marble kitchen floor, oak cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
– Large capacity washer/dryer
– Landscaped front yard and huge back lawn with Pergola and plenty of room for entertaining
Zone 6 residential permit lets you park all the way down by the House/Senate office buildings for free.
– 3 blocks from H Street’s countless bars and restaurants and free street car to Union Station
– 13 blocks to Union Station
– 12 blocks to the Senate Hart building. (2 bus lines run down Maryland Ave.)
– 7 blocks to Stanton Park or Lincoln Park
– Less than 10 min drive to Benning Rd., Rt. 50/New York Ave, I-295, I-395
One year lease. Room will be available for September 1st move in with possibility of early move in available.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all online listings.
via National Park Service From the National Park Service: “To improve safety in East Potomac Park, @NatlParkService & @DDOTDC will restripe Ohio Dr. from the Golf Course to Hains Point…
via google maps From MPD: “Alert: Shooting Investigation in the 800 block of 7th St, NW. No lookout. The First District is investigating a shooting which occurred on November 30,2022…
1360 H Street, NE Imm on H closed back in the summer of 2021. The liquor license placard now up for Cru Lounge says:
Photo by Jeanette.Cook You can talk about whatever is on your mind – quality of life issues, a beautiful tree you spotted, scuttlebutt, or any random questions/thoughts you may have….
Motherload is an autobiographical dark comedy about the wounds that accompany complicated mother-daughter relationships and the ways in which deep friendships-in all their crass glory-can heal and uplift. Together, Jenna and Justine work through their shared baggage – around dating,