This rental is located on Maryland Ave, NE near H Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,675 / 1br – LARGE 1bed/1bath English basement Apt (Capitol Hill NE)
New Renovation – just a couple blocks from H Street, on beautiful, tree-lined Maryland Ave. NE. Also near major commuter roads and Union Station.
All new upgrades:
– Large floor plan with over 900 sq ft of space
– Full tub/shower bathroom with storage
– Central A/C and heating
– Marble kitchen floor, oak cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
– Large capacity washer/dryer
– Landscaped front yard and huge back lawn with Pergola and plenty of room for entertaining
Zone 6 residential permit lets you park all the way down by the House/Senate office buildings for free.
– 3 blocks from H Street’s countless bars and restaurants and free street car to Union Station
– 13 blocks to Union Station
– 12 blocks to the Senate Hart building. (2 bus lines run down Maryland Ave.)
– 7 blocks to Stanton Park or Lincoln Park
– Less than 10 min drive to Benning Rd., Rt. 50/New York Ave, I-295, I-395
One year lease. Room will be available for September 1st move in with possibility of early move in available.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all online listings.
Updates/if when more is known/official reports are released. A reader reports: “Shooting at 3 am. By Nats Park across from Mission. Victim was responsive as they loaded him on stretcher…
Florida Ave, NW 4:49pm Readers report: “Heard 8-12 gunshots at 4:30ish at R and Florida.” “8-12 shots at least one hit at playground on Fla Ave/1st in Bloomingdale – fla…
Yesterday there were 62,852 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for October 14, 2021 includes 124 new positive coronavirus…
Thanks to Dan for sending: “Second Gen Ford F100. A bit of a rat rod with clear coat sprayed over the patina. In a Metro center parking garage.” Sweet City…