This house is located at Euclid Street near 13th Street. The Craigslist ad says:
“$6,000 / 3br – 3000ft2 – This is it! Spacious beautiful 3 bedroom / $6000 (Washington)
This is the one!
• Exquisite spacious (huge) house in a fabulous location – walk to everywhere.
• 3 Sunlit Bedrooms in three-story house
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• 1 Office area
• Kitchen: Huge modern, airy kitchen. Stainless steel appliances. Custom cabinetry.
• Big separate sun-lit Eating Area. Lots of shelves.
• Grand Dining Room with fireplace and glassware cabinet
• Sunlit Living Room with fireplace
• Large Parlor.
• Large Main Suite flooded with natural light. View of the Capitol building. Terrific for a couple.
• Oversize Main Bathroom. Dual vanities. Shower for 2 and bench.
• Massive Walk-in Closet and dressing room
• 2nd Large Bedroom. Light-filled with built-in studio tables and walk-in closet.
• Den/Family Room
• 3rd Bedroom and additional back staircase.
• Washer/Dryer and large Linen Closet in unit
• Soaring ceilings and big windows looking out at trees. Hardwood flooring in every room. Original craftsmanship. Skylights. Closets!
• Has fantastic design and all the space you’ve been looking for.
• Front and back patios with garden planter boxes. (Dogwood flowers and daffodils in spring)
• Bike and outdoor furniture shed
• Two coveted off-street parking spots
• New central A/C. Whole house sound system. Alarm system. Recessed lighting.
Perfect for a family.
Fantastic location. Tree-lined street. 5-10 minute walk from U Street Metro and Columbia Heights Metro; Meridian Park; Banneker Park (with pool, tennis courts, playground, and track); U street and 14th streets; gourmet restaurants and nightlife; two farmers markets; gyms; new Whole Foods; and major shopping. Easy access to downtown DC.
LEASE TERM: 12 months minimum
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, cable/internet.
PARKING: Two coveted off-site parking spots included!
PETS: Small pet ok with deposit based on landlord approval.
FURNISHING, etc: Partially furnished if desired. Colorful walls can be painted white. Great landlord.
• One-month security deposit and first month’s prorated rent
• Credit check
If interested, please send an email with some details about who you are (i.e., where you’re from, your job, your qualifications as renters). Open for showing based on email inquiry.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all online listings.
Yesterday there were 50,268 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for Wednesday, July 28, 2021 includes 61 new positive…
Thanks to Emily for sending: “Cucumber, tomato,carrots, potatoes and poblano peppers. George – resident rabbit chaser in the background who helped tend the garden this year. Waiting for squash to…
1401 Pennsylvania Ave, SE From an email: “Shelter will expand to 50 drafts, and open bar seating this Friday. As you know, the pandemic dictated a much tighter list when…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…