This rental is located at 520 E Street NE near 6th Street. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2,800 / 2br – 1000ft2 – Beautiful 2Bd/1Ba Condo (Capitol Hill)
Hi, I have a wonderful 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo in available in historic Capitol Hill. It’s a corner unit with great views, hardwood floors, fireplace, central air/heat and washer dryer. Galley styled kitchen, with granite countertops and all electric appliances. Located in the Dorset Condominium is a smallish old school bldg with exposed brick and modern touches. The condo is 4 blocks to Union Station, 3 blocks to Whole Foods and H Street and a short stroll to Eastern Market, Stanton Hill and the Capitol.
• Proximity to Stanton Park and the National Mall provide an excellent getaway to the green space of the city and a short stroll to Whole Foods and everything H Street
• Various boutiques, cafes, shops, and eateries are sprawling across the neighborhood, all in walking distance
• Corner unit, with amazing views and light, light, light
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available July 1
• Rent = $2800
• Security Deposit = $2800
• Washer/dryer combo in kitchen
• Street Parking
• Sorry no pets, no smoking”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all online listings.