This rental is located on Capitol Hill. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,365 Private Bedroom and bathroom in Renovated Capitol Hill Townhome (Capitol Hill)
Private bedroom (+bathroom) available in Capitol Hill town home for March 1, 2021 start. The home is a recently renovated, 3-bedroom row house, close to Eastern Market.
Room is $1365 (plus utilities) – Private full bathroom, large closet with built in organization, exposed brick wall, nature sunlight.
About the house:
* 3 bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom upstairs. There is also a common half bath downstairs.
* Full, gourmet kitchen; furnished dining area; living room; office; and a patio out back
* Excellent location, close to Eastern Market and 8th Street. Walkable to the Capitol and Supreme Court.
* Wonderful neighbors who have become COVID social pod with a very responsive landlord.
* Washer and Dryer in unit
* Ample street parking with permit.
* No pets allowed
The current roommates are young/mid-professionals who work by day and grad school by night. Everyone is independent/does their own thing but also enjoys catching up at the end of the day, sharing a drink, backyard fire pit, throwing the occasional Black Tie dinner party or watching the Bachelor together.
Please message with any questions or if you are interested! Timing is somewhat flexible.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
This rental is located around 10th and South Carolina Ave, SE. The Craigslist ad says: “$2,075 / 1br – 1000ft2 – Bright English Basement in Beautifully Appointed Capitol Hill Home
Thanks to Jessica for sending the latest:
“Dear PoPville, Was wondering if this has been happening to other people in DC? This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve had one of these notices hung on my…
3900 Wisconsin Ave, NW Back in April we learned that “Taco Bamba returns to The District this fall in the new City Ridge development!!” It’s coming to that funny little…