The Barrington photo by Tim Casey
From an email:
“Call Your Mother launched a new menu this week, created by co-owner and chef, Daniela Moreira and pastry chef, Sharrod Mangum. The biggest highlight may be that doughnuts will be a permanent on the Call Your Mother menu at all four locations from Thursday-Sunday!
Currently available doughnut flavors include The Independent State of Samoa, a nod to Girl Scout cookie season, that is a yeasted doughnut drizzled with Carmelita chocolate and topped with shredded coconut, and the Black & White Doughnut, the deli’s famous Black & White cookie given the doughnut treatment with the same delicious black & white glaze atop a yeasted doughnut.
Another big highlight: Call Your Mother has a new bagel sandwich called The Barrington that features hummus from Little Sesame on a za’atar bagel with cucumbers, tomatoes, and pickled red onions.
The new menu is live and available to order ahead online at www.callyourmotherdeli.com.
· Cinnamon Raisin- A slightly sweet classic with chewy raisins and swirls of cinnamon
· Cheddar- A fluffy bagel topped with toasty cheddar cheese
· Nacho Jalapeño cream cheese – Jalapeño, red pepper, and cheddar cream cheese
· Cacio e Pepe cream cheese – Parmesan cheese & black pepper cream cheese. Chef’s suggestion: get it on a cheddar bagel
· Guava cream cheese – Nothin’ but good guava and cream cheese. Chef’s suggestion: get it on a cinnamon raisin bagel
New Bagel Sandwiches
· The Barrington – Veggie vibes on a za’atar bagel with Little Sesame hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, and pickled red onions
· The King’s Point – Nacho jalapeño cream cheese, bacon, crispy shallots sandwiched between a cheddar bagel
· The Grand Villa – A sweet and tropical twist on a classic: Big Spoon peanut butter, house-made raspberry-guava jam on a cinnamon raisin bagel
· The Independent State of Samoa Doughnut – Yeasted doughnut drizzled with carmelita chocolate and topped with shredded coconut
· Black & White Doughnut – Yeasted doughnut topped with our signature black & white glaze”
Photo by Tim Casey