This rental is located at 1523 O St. NW near 15th. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2,350 / 1br – 1000ft2 – Spacious, elegantly renovated 1BR, garden, private entrance (Logan Circle (DC))
Exceptional location (1523 O St NW)
* O St. between 15th and 16th NW.
* Just a block from Whole Foods, great restaurants, Logan night life,
* A few blocks to downtown. Walk four blocks to K St., six to the White House, followed by Federal Triangle.
* 10-15 minute walk to all Metro lines. Orange/Blue/Silver (McPherson), Red (Dupont), Yellow/Green (Shaw or Mt. Vernon Sq.)
* Walk Score of 97. Bike Score of 92, with the 15th St. bike lanes at the end of the block.
* 1,000 square feet–nearly double the space for comparably priced nearby apartment buildings.
* Large storage room in addition to two closets.
* Plenty of room for a home office
* Outdoor space (see below)
Elegant Home and Gardens
* Distinctive garden apartment in a historic row house. Character, not cookie cutter.
* Direct, private entrances front and rear. No crowded elevators or lobby.
* Completely renovated with brand new, high quality kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, fixtures, flooring, lights.
* Quiet. Near everything but the block is tucked away.
* Exceptional sunshine through south-facing front windows.
* Beautiful front and rear gardens, great for entertaining. Socialize on the front stoop any time, or schedule the rear-garden.
* Cat ok, smaller dog possible. No smoking.
* $190 monthly fee covers everything else: wifi, FIOS tv, electric, gas, water. ($300 value.)
* Off-street, secure parking available next door.
* See a video walk-through with this link to YouTube. https://youtu.be/tCR9bglhIHE
Showing all day. Call or text at least 45 minutes in advance, or with questions.
Nearby: Logan Circle – Dupont Circle – Columbia Heights – U Street – Downtown – Shaw – Adams Morgan – Cleveland Park – Ledroit Park – Foggy Bottom – Georgetown – Washington DC”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.