This rental is located at 1523 O St. NW near 15th. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2,350 / 1br – 1000ft2 – Spacious, elegantly renovated 1BR, garden, private entrance (Logan Circle (DC))
Exceptional location (1523 O St NW)
* O St. between 15th and 16th NW.
* Just a block from Whole Foods, great restaurants, Logan night life,
* A few blocks to downtown. Walk four blocks to K St., six to the White House, followed by Federal Triangle.
* 10-15 minute walk to all Metro lines. Orange/Blue/Silver (McPherson), Red (Dupont), Yellow/Green (Shaw or Mt. Vernon Sq.)
* Walk Score of 97. Bike Score of 92, with the 15th St. bike lanes at the end of the block.
* 1,000 square feet–nearly double the space for comparably priced nearby apartment buildings.
* Large storage room in addition to two closets.
* Plenty of room for a home office
* Outdoor space (see below)
Elegant Home and Gardens
* Distinctive garden apartment in a historic row house. Character, not cookie cutter.
* Direct, private entrances front and rear. No crowded elevators or lobby.
* Completely renovated with brand new, high quality kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, fixtures, flooring, lights.
* Quiet. Near everything but the block is tucked away.
* Exceptional sunshine through south-facing front windows.
* Beautiful front and rear gardens, great for entertaining. Socialize on the front stoop any time, or schedule the rear-garden.
* Cat ok, smaller dog possible. No smoking.
* $190 monthly fee covers everything else: wifi, FIOS tv, electric, gas, water. ($300 value.)
* Off-street, secure parking available next door.
* See a video walk-through with this link to YouTube. https://youtu.be/tCR9bglhIHE
Showing all day. Call or text at least 45 minutes in advance, or with questions.
Nearby: Logan Circle – Dupont Circle – Columbia Heights – U Street – Downtown – Shaw – Adams Morgan – Cleveland Park – Ledroit Park – Foggy Bottom – Georgetown – Washington DC”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
Thanks to Stunt Double for sending from Foggy Bottom yesterday:
Thanks to J. for sending: “13th and Monroe at like 1am yesterday!!”
1990 M Street, NW, opened here in 2014 Thanks to for Christopher for passing on the sad news from Nagomi Izakaya: “Dear Valued Customers, We have made the difficult decision…
1221 Connecticut Ave, NW Lucky Bar closed in late 2021. It was the end of an era. A glorious era. I mean I like gelato but I’m gonna need a…