Photo by angela n.
“On Wednesday, July 22, 2020, the burial service for Metropolitan Police Department Senior Police Officer Keith Williams will take place at Fort Lincoln Cemetery located at 3401 Bladensburg Road, Brentwood, Maryland.
In conjunction with this event, there will be increased police activity along the following locations in support of the procession and temporary road closures between 9:30 am and 10:30 am in the following locations:
· Kennedy Street, NW from Missouri Avenue, NW to 8th Street, NW
· Missouri Avenue from Kennedy Street to Riggs Road, NE
· Riggs Road from Missouri Avenue to South Dakota Avenue, NE
· South Dakota Avenue from Riggs Road to Rhode Island Avenue, NE
· Rhode Island Avenue from South Dakota to Eastern Avenue, NE
· Eastern Avenue from Rhode Island Avenue to Bladensburg Road, NE
All street closures and listed times are subject to change based upon prevailing or unexpected conditions.
The public should expect parking restrictions along the street and should be guided by the posted emergency no parking signage. All vehicles that are parked in violation of the emergency no parking signs will be ticketed and towed.”