This rental is located at 1429 Duncan Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2395 / 2br – Fantastic H Street Corridor Rowhome! (H Street Corridor)
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: One pet considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/862e0b709b
• Expansive sun filled living room greets you upon entering with gorgeous hardwood floors and a sweeping layout.
• Step up into the kitchen space which features newer countertops and cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a small breakfast bar separating the dedicated dining room area.
• On the second level, the master bedroom will not disappoint; features large closet covered with sliding mirrors, beautiful hardwood floors, and a walk in closet/dressing room.
• Second bedroom is spacious with ample closet space, new paint, and hardwood floors.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!
• Perfectly Situated on a quiet one way street on the B2 and D6 bus lines as well as Capital Bikeshare
• Stadium Armory Metro Station (blue, orange, silver lines) is just one mile away while Union Station and the National Mall is just 1.3 miles away.
• Kingsman Field Dog Park is a block away with Lincoln Park and energetic H Street Corridor just four blocks.
• Home has a quaint front porch, brick appointed façade and is nestled high above the street with a small tree for privacy and shade.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.