This rental is located at 1800 Newton Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1975 / 2br – 3/4 of a Mile from Columbia Heights Metro Station! (Mount Pleasant)
LOCATION: MOUNT PLEASANT- 1800 Newton Street NW Unit #4, Washington D.C., 20010
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared laundry on site
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/72f7ba20bd
• Large open layout, basement level apartment with terrific design options at your disposal
• Living/Dining/Kitchen split is spacious with attractive floor tile.
• Kitchen features newer hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
• The master bedroom to the rear of the apartment features excellent closet space and its own full size bath.
• Perfectly configured, the second bedroom to the front of the apartment can also be utilized as an office/den and has easy access to the second full bath.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Incredible Mount Pleasant location nestled on the corner of Newton and Ingleside, a quaint residential block, easy walk to Columbia Heights, Rock Creek Park and Cleveland Park
• Wonderful access to all of DC, shopping, grocery, restaurants and cafes. DC Classic Elle Bakery 3 blocks away.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) sits just 3/4 of a mile away on 14th street for excellent access.
• In gorgeous Mount Pleasant home with 5 units, and private entrance!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.