This rental is located at 4550 Connecticut Avenue, NW near Brandywine. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1875 / 1br – 710ft2 – 4 Blocks to Everything You Need
Frontenac Apartments, managed by WC Smith, EHO
4550 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC, DC 20008
Frontenac’s superior location makes shopping, dining, and commuting a breeze!
Call today to schedule your tour!
Lovely 710 sf 1-bed apartment; hardwood floors. This apartment requires a $$700 up to 1 months’ rent deposit.
* Credit Cards Accepted
* Special offers and pricing available to new leases only, not renewals, transfers or current residents
* Sun Deck
* Roof Deck
* Easy Access to Public Transportation
* Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
* Reserved Parking
* Easy Freeway Access
* Garage Parking
* Our prices can change daily, price listed is based on today’s availability. Call for details.
* Professionally Managed
* Renters Insurance is Required
* Controlled Access
* WiFi Access
* After-Hours Emergency Maintenance
* Short or Long Term Lease Available
* Package Acceptance
* We Pay Your Water and Trash
* Bike Racks”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
photo by Mr.TinMD From a press release: “The Department of Energy and Environment (DOEE) published Keep Cool DC, a strategy to address extreme heat in the District of Columbia. Keep…
This rental is located at 3200 16th Street NW. The Craigslist ad says: “$2,249 / 1br – 940ft2 – Fitness Center, Disposal, Rooftop Terrace (3200 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC)
“Dear PoPville, Seeking recommendations for custom orthotics makers. I have a referral order, but the only company on the doc’s suggested list of providers is inconveniently located and has terrible…
“Dear PoPville, We live in a large apartment building on Connecticut Ave. near the Van Ness metro station. The fire alarm has always been a bit more over-eager in the…