This rental is located at 3156 18th Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1182 Lovely Mount Pleasant Studio!
LOCATION: MOUNT PLEASANT – 3156 18th Street NW #2, 20010
AVAILABILITY: December 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/8b10cf20e4
• Be welcomed to an efficient and quaint studio apartment, perfect for a student or single professional.
• Large windows and open space.
• Open kitchen that also features ample storage space.
• Bedroom area with excellent closet space available, plenty of lighting.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Great proximity to Piney Branch Park on quiet street, this home is near the Smithsonian National Zoo as well as prominent neighborhoods such as Cleveland Park and Columbia Heights.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) is just a half mile away and Georgia Ave Petworth Metro Station is about a mile.
• At 14th ST you will find an array of restaurants, stores, groceries, and eateries—including Target, Giant, Marshalls, The Heights, Panda Express, Z-Burger, Chipotle, Cava Grill, and much much more!
• Classic DC home with shared and open front yard, and short walk up.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues