This rental is located at 3156 18th Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1182 Lovely Mount Pleasant Studio!
LOCATION: MOUNT PLEASANT – 3156 18th Street NW #2, 20010
AVAILABILITY: December 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/8b10cf20e4
• Be welcomed to an efficient and quaint studio apartment, perfect for a student or single professional.
• Large windows and open space.
• Open kitchen that also features ample storage space.
• Bedroom area with excellent closet space available, plenty of lighting.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Great proximity to Piney Branch Park on quiet street, this home is near the Smithsonian National Zoo as well as prominent neighborhoods such as Cleveland Park and Columbia Heights.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) is just a half mile away and Georgia Ave Petworth Metro Station is about a mile.
• At 14th ST you will find an array of restaurants, stores, groceries, and eateries—including Target, Giant, Marshalls, The Heights, Panda Express, Z-Burger, Chipotle, Cava Grill, and much much more!
• Classic DC home with shared and open front yard, and short walk up.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.