This rental is located at 1233 Wylie Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2795 / 3br – Convenient to Capitol Hill off Maryland Ave NE! (H Street Corridor)
LOCATION: H ST CORRIDOR – 1233 Wylie St NE, Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, gas, and cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In home
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/f2899f608f
• Lovely three-bedroom, one-bathroom rowhome in the H Street Corridor/Atlas District.
• Beautifully maintained hardwood floors throughout both levels of the home.
• Gorgeous stone accent wall in the large open living and dining space.
• Excellent, efficient kitchen combines plenty of counter space, cabinet space, and stainless-steel appliances.
• Three well-sized bedrooms and a full bathroom on the second level.
• Outdoors patio space for container gardening, grilling, and entertaining!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic position just off H Street NE, near all the nightlife and restaurants but on a quieter, residential street.
• Easy access to Union Station via the Streetcar or any number of bus routes.
• Convenient to Capitol Hill off Maryland Ave NE.
• Walk to Lincoln Park, Stanton Park, or the beautiful NE Library.
• Giant and Whole Foods are just down H St!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
Friday there were 63,588 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for October 22-24, 2021 includes 291 new positive coronavirus…
926-928 U Street, NW via Service Bar Service Bar update from IG (thanks to TOTU for tagging us): “As a small business continuing to navigate this post-quarantine world – we…
Ed. Note: If this is you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. For those curious about past missed connections, some have been made and…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…