This rental is located at 1233 Wylie Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2795 / 3br – Convenient to Capitol Hill off Maryland Ave NE! (H Street Corridor)
LOCATION: H ST CORRIDOR – 1233 Wylie St NE, Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, gas, and cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In home
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/f2899f608f
• Lovely three-bedroom, one-bathroom rowhome in the H Street Corridor/Atlas District.
• Beautifully maintained hardwood floors throughout both levels of the home.
• Gorgeous stone accent wall in the large open living and dining space.
• Excellent, efficient kitchen combines plenty of counter space, cabinet space, and stainless-steel appliances.
• Three well-sized bedrooms and a full bathroom on the second level.
• Outdoors patio space for container gardening, grilling, and entertaining!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic position just off H Street NE, near all the nightlife and restaurants but on a quieter, residential street.
• Easy access to Union Station via the Streetcar or any number of bus routes.
• Convenient to Capitol Hill off Maryland Ave NE.
• Walk to Lincoln Park, Stanton Park, or the beautiful NE Library.
• Giant and Whole Foods are just down H St!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
2425 18th Street, NW photo by Luke Berndt Luke writes: “I feel old and sad… end of an era. I used to see Scott every morning walking his dogs as…
M sends above from Dupont. RC also sends from Dupont:
14th and W Street, NW Thanks to all for sending messages about Tatte’s latest opening tomorrow May, 31st:
photo by CTB in DC You can talk about whatever is on your mind – quality of life issues, a beautiful tree you spotted, scuttlebutt, or any random questions/thoughts you…
We are excited to announce the latest exciting new brand, Nary Resort, to join the growing list of local and global ethical brands at Slow Down Market. Come and discover this wonderful Brooklyn based resort collection, founded by three sisters making sustainable summer wear in a small sewing collective in Cambodia, using beautiful, deadstock linen. We are a functional multi-retail boutique and multi-disciplinary events space embracing slow and sustainable fashion, artisanal craftswo/manship, and showcasing independent designers. Launched in October 2022 in the north end of Dupont Circle, we are more than just a shopping destination. From art shows to wine tastings, the space hosts a variety of creative collaborations and community events featuring local artists, makers and musicians. Join us for Dupont First Friday Art and refreshments on Friday, June 2, from 5-8p.m. as we celebrate the paintings of local artist Martina Sestakova.
Our airy space features brands and designers that espouse slow fashion principles. Visitors can shop designer apparel, vintage clothing, women’s footwear, homeware, luxury accessories including jewelry and handmade women’s handbags, and gifts, from local sustainable and ethical brands as well as small, international designers curated just for the market.
Are you seeking a confidential space where you can explore your emotions, overcome challenges, and find inner peace? Look no further than our dedicated psychotherapy service! We understand that life can be overwhelming at times, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
At Peaceful Mind Solutions, our passion lies in helping individuals like you navigate life’s complexities and find the strength to thrive. Our skilled and compassionate therapist is committed to creating a warm, non-judgmental environment where you can express your thoughts and feelings openly. With our personalized approach, we tailor each session to address your unique needs and empower you to overcome obstacles.
Through evidence-based techniques and a deep understanding of the human mind, our therapist will guide you on a transformative journey of self-discovery. Whether you’re dealing with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, or simply seeking personal growth, we’re here to provide guidance and practical tools for lasting change.
The Emma’s Torch Brunch Club, Summer 2023
Ready to experience the magic?
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu, family style. And the food? It’s oh-so-good while doing good.
The mouth-watering dishes will be made by our 3rd cohort of DC-area students, who will showcase their culinary skills and gain
Neighbor to Neighbor Day
Learn, serve, and celebrate! Join A Wider Circle for Neighbor to Neighbor Day: a day of learning opportunities (including a panel discussion featuring WAMU’s Michael King and Morgan Baskin), special volunteer projects, plus carnival games, arts and crafts, delicious food