This rental is located at 1735 Willard Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2095 / 1br – You can walk to Dupont Circle, Woodley Park, or U Street Metros! (Dupont Circle)
LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1735 Willard St NW #6, Washington, DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/7d6cc140a3
• Beautiful hardwood floors and bright nook at the front of the home makes this a warm and inviting home.
• The living area features a wood burning fireplace and spaciously flows into the shared dining area
• Your gallery kitchen features ample cabinet and countertop space and attractive tile floor; a terrific designed private space for the inner cook/chef.
• The fully carpeted bedroom to the rear of the home features dual closet space and two windows.
• Modern bathroom room features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Adams Morgan location between energetic 18th ST and 17th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and a block from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle Metro (red line) or U Street Metro (green and yellow lines) (or even Woodley Park red line) for access all over the city.
• Bus lines 90, 93, 96, X3, S2, S4 and S9 will also bring you across the city.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
• Meridian Hill Park is a few blocks away and Rock Creek Park and the National Mall both serves as reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
• Classic DC multi-family building, attractive brick appointed exterior on quiet tree lined street.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.