This rental is located at 9th St NE near I St NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$3800 / 3br – 1900ft2 – NEWLY RENOVATED FAMILY FRIENDLY MODERN HOME – H ST NE – Capitol Hill
This newly renovated, family friendly, modern home is located on a corner lot in the middle of the exciting H St. NE Corridor and is available August 15th 2019.
Property highlights include:
– commercial grade, stainless steel appliances
– granite counter tops
– corner lot with native landscaping and fenced in back yard
– commercial grill/smoker/rotisserie
– Kamado grill in back yard
– 9 kilowatt solar system that extremely reduces bills all year
– central heating and air
– tankless water heater
– master suite with master bath
– balcony with a view of the Capitol
– hardwood floors
– great natural light
– HE washer/dryer and dishwasher
– 10-foot ceilings
– large closets for additional storage
– 3 blocks from WholeFoods
– great neighborhood schools
– previously pet free and smoke free
– plenty of Ward 6 residential street parking which means you can park anywhere on Capitol Hill and not get parking tickets.
Location: The house is right around the corner from all of the restaurants, bars and music venues, 10-15 minute walk to Union Station or NY Ave Metro, 15 minute walk to Senate buildings, perfect for anyone working for Congress, 1 block from major bus lines that take you anywhere in the city, you can be at Eastern Market or Chinatown with a 5 minute bus ride or 15-20 min walk.
Credit check/background check required.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.