This rental is located at 10th and D Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$4500 / 2br – 1600ft2 – newly renovated townhouse (2bed/2.5bath)with old-time charm
This townhouse is located in a well sought-after neighborhood between Easter Market and Capitol Hill.
It has its original wood floor and woodwork but newly renovated with top-end upgrades.
1) Parlor: in addition to the living room, it has a parlor decorated with original woodwork, grand windows, and a fireplace. Perfect for a retreat or drawing room to entertain guests.
2) Bonus room: it has a flex space with three-way windows and can be used as sunroom, office, or playroom for children.
3) Master bedroom: Master bedroom is converted from two old rooms. So it is luxuriously spacious. Master bathroom includes a stand-alone bathtub to make a statement.
4) Kitchen: stainless appliances, granite countertop, stylishly designed highlighting lights.
5) Garage: absolute luxury in Easter Market and Capitol Hill neighborhood, worth $500/month, complementary to the tenants.
6) Neighborhood: blocks to Station Park and Lincoln Park.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.