This rental is located at 1816 New Hampshire Avenue, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1895 / 1br – 500ft2 – 1BR apartment near Dupont Circle with balcony (optional: furnished)
Great one bedroom apartment near Dupont Circle available July 11! Amenities include:
– Excellent location: Walking times are 9 minutes to Dupont Circle and red line metro, 4 minutes to U Street, 12 minutes to green/yellow line metro, 20 minute walk to Farragut Square and many downtown areas (walking score is 98 – “walker’s paradise”)
– Comfortable living area with plenty of natural light
– Long balcony overlooking quiet street
– Walk-in closet, storage closet, and basement storage unit
– Small/junior bedroom fits queen bed
– Dogs and cats allowed on a case by case basis; across the street from popular S Street Dog Park
– Water included in rent, electricity typically costs $30-$90/month
Can be rented unfurnished or furnished, including fold-out treadmill and the other furniture shown in the pictures.
One-year lease preferred, six month lease may be possible. Looking for someone to move in between July 11 and August 1.
An open house will be held on the weekend of June 1-2. Please contact me by replying to this post for more details and for open house/viewing times.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.