This rental is located at 1248 Maryland Ave, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1750 / 1br – 800ft2 – 1 Bedroom Apartment in Atlas District/H Street
1248 Maryland is a charming, boutique townhouse in the DC’s historic Atlas District. You can shop, chill, and sip at Maketto, or catch a live show at one of the music venues. There’s something for everyone in the buzzing H Street Corridor! Featuring bay windows, hardwood floors, and amazing natural light, this 1 bedroom apartment is ready to be your new home!
Call or email us to schedule a showing with a City Specialist today.
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Bay windows
– Tons of natural light
– Ceiling fans
– Kitchen peep window
– Gas stove
– Central A/C
– On-site laundry
– Plenty of parking on local streets
– Transit – Easy access to Union Station and H St Streetcar
– Groceries – Whole Foods, Giant, Eastern Market
– Restaurants – &pizza, Toki Underground, Ben’s Chili Bowl, Duffy’s Irish Pub, Tony’s Breakfast
– Entertainment – Atlas Performing Arts Center, Crossfit DC-Northeast, Rock and Roll Hotel
*About Atlas Lane*
We’re a modern property management company with an obsessive focus on service and technology. We believe that everyone has the right to feel at home.
We’re setting a new standard for the 21st-century renter with 24/7 support, tech-forward approach, concierge amenities, and the drive to continuously improve the experience of living in a rental property.
Check us out at atlaslane.com”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.