This rental is located at 33rd and Q Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1890 / 1br – 750ft2 – Spacious 1-Bed/1 Bath apt, heart of Georgetown, 33 and Q st NW, June 1
Spacious 1-Bedroom apartment in the heart of Georgetown, available for rent from June 1, 2019, at the intersection of Q Street and 33 st NW. Viewings possible during the week of April 15 every day either shortly before 9 am in the mornings or after 6 pm, please contact for details.
We are looking for a responsible tenant (one person only) for the beautiful spacious 1 Bedroom apartment:
– 750 sq ft – 1 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, and living room
– Spacious, well equipped and bright English basement, completely private and separated from the rest of the house, separate entrance
– In-unit Washer/Dryer
– Beautiful exposed brick wall in living room and wooden floors. Offering unfurnished.
– In the heart of Georgetown, restaurants and bars on Wisconsin Avenue and M Street, short walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, CVS, and many other stores
– One block from Volta Park with great summer outside swimming pool, brand new tennis courts, and basketball court, all free entrance for Georgetown residents
– 10 min walk to Georgetown University
– 1-2 min walk to numerous bus lines (D1, D2, Circulator, 32, 36 buses) with direct commute to Dupont Circle, Federal Triangle, Friendship Heights, and other stops.
– 10 min direct bus ride to World Bank and IMF or 25 min walk.
– Lease term: 1 year preferred (shorter term negotiable)
– Fixed $75 monthly fee for all utilities (Water, Electricity, Gas/Heat)
– Pets could be considered on a case by case basis
Please include some brief background information on yourself in the response. Thanks!
Washer/Dryer; Heating; Air Conditioning; Freezer; Microwave; Range/Oven; Refrigerator; Parking Type: On Street”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.