This rental is located at 1432 Swann Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1950 / 1br – 750ft2 – Renovated 1 Bedroom Apartment – U Street
This one bedroom apartment is completely renovated featuring new travertine stone floors throughout and a back patio to share with upstairs residents. Just steps away from the hippest restaurants, art galleries and shops, Swann Street is a luxurious, private and comfortable retreat in the heart of U Street/14 Street corridor.
– Updated kitchen with new granite countertop
– New travertine stone floors throughout
– Updated bathroom and new fixtures
– Utilities Included: electric, water, cable/Internet
– In Unit Laundry
– Back Patio
– Metro: U Street/Cardozo station (Green Line) is 2 1/2 blocks away, while Dupont Circle (Red Line) is a 10 minute walk along historic homes
– Plenty of grocery stores to choose from, all under a mile away: Glen’s Garden Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Yes! Organic Market, Union Kitchen Grocery, Streets Market & Cafe, Giant, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Hana Japanese Market
– All the best restaurants within a few blocks including: Le Diplomate, Doi Moi, El Centro, Ted’s Bulletin, Tico DC, Amsterdam Falafelshop, Jeni’s Ice Cream
– Coffee: The Wyndown Coffee Bar, Bird’s Eye Coffee Bar and Eatery. Peregrine Espresso, Three Fifty Bakery and Coffee Bar, Peet’s Coffee
– Recreation and Fitness: Steps within Meridian Hill Park, Rock Creek Park, Soul Cycle, Vida Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness
– Entertainment: The Black Cat, Cork Wine Bar and Market”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.