This rental is located in Mount Pleasant. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2200 / 1br – 800ft2 – Beautiful, newly-renovated basement apartment in Mt. Pleasant!
Beautiful, newly-renovated basement apartment in Mt. Pleasant!
– 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath
– Private entrances (front and back)
– Approx. 800 sq. feet
– Mini-split heat and A/C + radiating heat
– 3 blocks to Columbia Heights Metro
– ½ block to Mt. Pleasant commercial strip
– ½ block to DC Circulator
– 1 block to 16th Street buses
– 3 Capital Bikeshare stations within 2 blocks
– Walking distance to Giant (14th St) and Safeway (Columbia Rd)
– Less than 10 minutes walk to DC USA Mall (i.e., Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Marshalls, DSW, etc)
– 3 blocks to National Zoo
– Brand new kitchen with tons of amazing storage
– All-new appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher)
– Exposed brick walls
– New “wood-look” tile floors
– New hot water heater
– Newly painted
– Butler’s pantry in kitchen
– Two large bedroom closets & built-in Elfa system shelving
– Additional living room coat closet & storage closet
– Outdoor bike storage
– Available now
– Prefer 12-month lease
– Possibility of driveway parking spot for additional $200/mo.
– Gas and water included”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.