This rental is located at 14th and Florida Ave, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2525 / 1br – 629ft2 – Have your own private patio on a quiet street in the heart of it all.
One-bedroom apartment with private, fenced patio in the luxury View 14 apartment building. This apartment faces Belmont Street–a quiet, tree-lined side street. High ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows (with shades included), wood floors. Big and bright, modern yet warm, right in the heart of DC’s best neighborhood. Quiet and safe. Perfect home sweet home for one or a couple. Excellent apartment for people with dogs; the additional secured and private entrance via the patio makes dog walks a cinch. No waiting for an elevator!
– 1 BR / 1 BA
– Four-month lease (ends May 31) with the option to renew for sixth months, 12 months, or month-to-month.
– 629 sqft.
– washer & dryer in unit
– excellent kitchen with granite countertops and loads of storage; stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, and stovetop
– large private patio with patio table and chairs included
– private, secure street-level access via patio
– walk-in closet in bedroom
– *two* additional closets in the apartment hallway
– 14th Street Corridor
– Streets market is across the street
– Meridian Hill Park is one block away (beautiful park for relaxing, reading, picnics, dog walks)
– walking distance to many restaurants, 9:30 Club, Black Cat, Atlantic Plumbing movie theater
– only half a mile to U Street Metro
– 14th St. bus lines right outside the building
– well-appointed, 2,000 sqft. fitness center
– fitness classes (free yoga)
– two large rooftop patios with BBQs and incredible city-spanning views
– clubhouse/entertainment lounge
– media/game room
– business center with computers and printer
– 24-hour concierge
– on-site maintenance
– garage parking (extra)
– free coffee, espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and lattes available in the building’s lobby
– $600 deposit
– $50 pent rent – per pet/month
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.