via google maps
“On today’s date [Wednesday] at 2:13 p.m., Fourth District Units responded to 10th & Quincy Streets, NW, for a Robbery Force and Violence.
· The complainant reported he was riding his bicycle in the 3700 block of 10th Street, NW, when the suspect jumped out of a parked vehicle and struck the complainant with a bat.
· The complainant fled the scene on foot as the suspect took the complainant’s bicycle, put it in the vehicle and fled the scene.
· C1 was treated on the scene by DCFEMS and released.
· S1 is described as an Hispanic Male, 5-11 to 6’0 feet, early 20s, wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt
· Suspect Vehicle – Silver Nissan Quest – 2018 – with paper tags.”