This rental is located at 1401 N Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1750 / 488ft2 – Wonderful Studio in Logan Circle on 14th street! RENT SPECIAL!!
**MOVE-IN DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER AND RECEIVE $100.00 OFF YOUR RENT EVERY MONTH FOR A YEAR!!**
The Seville located in the heart of Logan Circle, minutes from monuments, museums and all the attractions that Washington, DC has to offer.
Being located on 14th street is a foodie heaven! So many restaurants within a one block radius that you never have to eat in the same place twice!
Our apartment homes offer spacious layouts with large picture window, walk-in closets, lots of storage, hardwood floors and balconies in selected units. We have beautiful studio Apartment Homes Available. Several different layouts from 488 sqft. to 656 sqft. The square footage doesn’t even include our balconies with gorgeous city views!
• Rooftop pool with lovely city views
• Access controlled building
• Laundry room on premises.
• Parking Spaces Available for Rent
• All Utilities Included (Except Cable & Internet)
• Several bus lines at your door steps or use one of the several Metro Stations located within walking distance.
• McPherson Square 0.42 Miles
• Farragut North 0.49 Miles
• Mt Vernon Square 0.55 Miles
$500 Refundable security deposit
Sounds like a deal? Call us today! We encourage appointments Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm; contact us via phone or e-mail to set up your appointment today! Hurry, these apartments wont last!”