This rental is located at 1309 Kenyon Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$5595 / 4br – When in Doubt, Earn Your Prestige with Kenyon Clout
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• With over 3000 square feet of indoor living space and expansive outdoor space, this detached single family home couples the best of period detail and modern updates all in the heart of Columbia Heights, one of DC’s hottest neighborhoods.
• Expansive living room area to the front of the home opens up to reveal beautiful original finishes and hardwood features; also including a gas fireplace and excellent natural light from the front windows of the home.
• Large dining room is conveniently located adjacent to the gourmet kitchen which boasts features such as gorgeous hardwood cabinets, granite countertops, gas fireplace, and stainless- steel appliances including 6 burner Viking stove, Bosch dishwasher and wine chiller. With access to the back deck, it may be a tough choice where to dine on those DC autumn evenings.
• The second level has a fully renovated master bedroom suite complete with large sitting room, floor to ceiling built-in bookcases, large separate dressing area, and TWO large walk-in closets. Huge en-suite master bath boasts two pedestal sinks, double walk-in shower, separate claw foot tub and water closet. In addition, discover full size laundry and another full bath on this level.
• The third floor boasts three large additional bedrooms and a third full bath, offering ample privacy and separation for guests and family members alike.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Less than two blocks from the Columbia Heights Metro and one block to multiple bus lines.
• Hop the train or bus and be downtown in 20 minutes or take the short trip up Georgia Avenue to the Capital Beltway for easy commuting around the DC, Maryland, or Virginia (“DMV”).
• 5-minute walk gets you to multiple restaurants, grocery, pharmacy, at least 4 coffee houses, Target, and twice-weekly farmers’ market.
• Treat yourself to dinner at the #2 New Restaurant in America as ranked by Bon Appetit Magazine, Bad Saint, a mere 5-minute walk from the home.
• Walk for 10 minutes and be at the center of DC’s nightlife along the 14th and U Streets Corridor, boasting a plethora of touted restaurants and cocktail bars.
THINGS TO KNOW
• September 1
• Sorry, no pets
• Water and trash service included
• Tenants responsible for electric, gas, cable/internet
• Zone street parking
• Washer/dryer on bedroom level
• Two zone HVAC System
• Fully Monitored Alarm system for tenant activation