This rental is located at 1106 5th Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2745 / 2br – Enjoy Your Free Time from Small Patio Space!
LOCATION: 1106 5th St. NW #1, Washington, DC 20001
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Spacious and elongated English Basement condo with hardwood floors, with incredible natural light for basement.
• The large living room to the front of condo has wood burning fireplace and is spacious with a nook looking out to 5th ST.
• Large island breakfast bar separates the living room and kitchen, with café lighting, stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets and ample countertop space.
• Dining area is conveniently located to the kitchen with an attractive and modern light fixture.
• Master Bedroom has recessed lighting, terrific closet space, and its own full size bath and has access to the back of the home.
• The second bedroom can also be converted to an office/den and has easy access to the second full size bath located in the hallway.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Efficient English basement condo in an outstanding location with many hotspots.
• Ideally situated across the street from the Safeway, Busboy and Poets, Vida Fitness, and much more.
• Short walk to all the restaurants, nightlife and cafes of Gallery Place/Chinatown and the Capital One Arena.
• Walking distance to Logan Circle, National Mall and Union Station. 5-minute drive to the popular H street corridor
• Only 2.5 blocks to the Chinatown (green, red, yellow lines) Mount Vernon (green and yellow lines) metro stations.
• Small patio space from the master bedroom and access to the back alleyway.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW (6 mo minimum lease)
• Water/Trash Service included
• Tenant responsible for electric, cable/internet
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Sorry no pets
• Renter’s Insurance Required”