This rental is located at 1800 Newton Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1475 — Fully Updated Loft Studio with Hardwood Floors!
LOCATION: 1800 Newton Street NW #2 Washington DC 20010
• Incredible Mount Pleasant location nestled on the corner of Newton and Ingleside, a quaint residential block, easy walk to Columbia Heights, Rock Creek Park and Cleveland Park
• Wonderful access to all of DC, shopping, grocery, restaurants and cafes. DC classic Heller Bakery 3 blocks away.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) sits just 3/4 of a mile away on 14th street for excellent access.
• In gorgeous Mount Pleasant home with 5 units.
• Fully updated loft studio, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and modern finishes.
• Living/Dining/Kitchen split is spacious with attractive hardwood floors and ample natural light.
• Kitchen features newer hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
• The loft space features a twin size bed and accommodate a couch or desk underneath.
• Bathroom has attractive tile, modern vanity and fixtures and a rain shower.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available April 2
• Pets considered
• Tenant responsible for Electricity, Cable/Internet.
• Water and Gas included
• Shared washer/dryer
• Street Parking”