This rental is located at 1420 Swann Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1575 Wonderful Open Layout EB with a Small Patio!
LOCATION: 1420 Swann Street NW EB Washington DC 20009
FREE RENT UNTIL APRIL 1! Effective rent is $1,575/month. After free rent, rent returns to $1800/month starting April 1.
• Featured on one of the most popular blocks in DC, this fully renovated English Basement apartment has beautiful finishes and preserves its turn of the century beauty.
• Easy access to U Street Metro Station (green and yellow lines) as well as Dupont Circle Metro Station (red line) in addition to the S bus line on 16TH and 52, 53, 54 bus lines on 14TH.
• Perfectly situated to Trader Joe’s a block away, Whole Foods five blocks away, and a plethora of exciting new restaurants, stores and shops along the U Street and 14TH ST Corridors.
• Terrific Downtown DC location with neighborhood hotspots such as Meridian Hill Park, Logan Circle and Dupont Circle all within walking distance. Boasts a walk score of 98/100 thttps://www.walkscore.com/score/1420-swann-st-nw-washington-dc-20009
• This apartment is above ground in a brick appointed classic with a small patio space at the back of apartment.
• Wonderful open layout, excellent design options for your creative senses, a giant space to create a wonderful ambience split between a sleeping area and living/dining room split
• To the front of the home is a nook with windows on three sides providing terrific natural light, decorate fireplace, and terrific closet space.
• Kitchen is spacious with ample cabinet and countertop space and access to backyard shared patio.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Partially Furnished (Optional)
• Street Parking
• Pets case by case – Deposit Required
• Tenant responsible for cable/internet, 1/3 water, 1/3 gas, 1/3 electricity split with upper level tenants”
From a press release: “The country’s leading Asian American nonprofits announced today the first-ever Unity March to take place on June 25, 2022, at the National Mall in Washington, D.C….
Thanks to John for sending: “First harvest from roof pots in Adams Morgan. A crookneck squash, a jalapeño, two poblano peppers and a bunch of pepperoncinis.” Please send your great…
photo by Eric Sidle “Dear PoPville, Tuesday I was walking my older dog near Logan Circle and met a guy walking his older Pitbull (with a very cool name) home…
Pinkie, Cathedral Heights “Pinkie is a very sweet 9 y/o companion cat that has been used to being around her person at all times. Sadly, Pinkie’s mom passed away and…