This rental is located at 241 Florida Ave, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2750 / 2br – Renovated 2 Bed/2 Bath Apartment @ 3rd St and Florida Ave NW
Completely renovated 2 bedroom/2 full bathroom in a 4-unit historic row house.
The unit features:
– Brand new stainless steel appliances, including oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Garden level unit (not basement)
– Shared outdoor space in the front and back of unit
– Both bedrooms have large closets
– Central heat and A/C
– South facing with good light
The apartment is perfectly situated at the intersection of Shaw, Bloomingdale, etc. Approx. 8 min walk to the Shaw-Howard University Metro station. Walking score of 94. Just across the street from ANXO, on the same block as DC City Smokehouse and around the corner from Red Hen, Boundary Stone and Big Bear Café. Tons of great spots to choose from.
Please contact me to schedule a viewing or answer other questions. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis.
Rent is $2,750 a month, which includes water. Will require a background check, including proof of financial standing, and security deposit. Serious inquiries only.”