“It’s going to look something like this, which we did in Paris in 2015”
To keep up the pressure on Congress on gun control, we’re laying 1 pair of shoes on the Capitol lawn for every kid we’ve lost to guns since the Newtown shooting.
We’re collecting shoes from people across the DC area for the installation, which is going to be early next week! All shoes will be donated to DC area homeless shelters and charities.
- Busboys and Poets, 1025 5th St. NW
- New Course Restaurant and Catering, 500 3rd St. NW
- Code Pink DC House 1241 Evarts St NE
- Pleasant Pops (Florida Ave location) 1781 Florida Ave NW
- Pleasant Pops (15th St location) 731 15th St. NW, Washington DC
- Giant Food 7137 Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA 22003
- 666 G St. NE, Washington, DC
- 638 A St. SE, Washington, DC
- 7516 Dundalk Rd, Takoma Park, MD
If people want to volunteer to help out, they can email us at [email protected], and more info can be found here: https://secure.avaaz.