A new month brings new open houses in the DMV — almost 200 to be more precise. While house-hunting may not be a priority to you this weekend, rest assured that all of these DC Open Houses end long before the ‘Big Game,’ giving you time to pick up some hot wings and get home to watch the G.O.A.T.
To see the entire DC Open House List click here.
- 5416 9th Street NW — $650,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. 12-2PM — Patricia DeJarnett
Before you argue the neighborhood, see Wednesday’s Popville article.
- 800 4th Street SW #N615 — $485,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 12-2PM — Amir Habibzadeh
Unique floorplan has the entire master bedroom suite on the lower level.
- 4931 Butterworth Place NW — $995,000 — American University Park
Open Sat. 1-3PM & Sun. 1-4PM — Nazan Kirdar
If you’ve ever wanted multiple, all-pink rooms, look no further.
- 770 11th Street SE — $854,900 — Capitol Hill
Open Sat. 1-2:30PM & Sun. 2-5 PM — Fritz Hubig
This may be the first time we’ve seen Instagram-styled photos for a home listing.
- 1801 Clydesdale Place NW #310 — $349,900 — Lanier Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4PM — Andrew Riguzzi
For only 750 sq.ft., this 1-bedroom in The Saxony has a nice layout.
- 4710 Central Avenue NE — $398,000 — Benning Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4PM — Alexandra Burrell-Hodges
The pictures suck, but the price doesn’t.