This rental is located at 410 Ridge Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1395 / 1br – 500ft2 – Fabulous 1 bed 1 ba apartment. W/D. AC. 3 blks Metro.
Lovely 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment.
Cute bright basement flat on Ridge Street NW between 4th and 5th Streets and M and N Streets. 2 blocks to Mt Vernon Sq/ 7th St Metro. Easy access to 395/295 motorway. Easy walk to City Vista (2 blocks to Safeway, Busboys & Poets, Starbucks, and more). 5 blocks to Giant’s new flagship store at Market at O. What a superb central location…….Hop on over to Chinatown, Georgetown Law, Union Station, U Street corridor, and all that downtown DC has to offer.
Neutral decor throughout.
Brand new Washer Dryer.
Brand new carpet.
$1395 plus elec/water. Move in now!
* Strong community feel
* Near convenience stores
* Easy On-street parking
TRANSPORTATION – Easy commute to anywhere in DC!
* bike share close
* 3 blocks to metro station Mount Vernon/Convention Center (Green and Yellow line)
* 6 blocks to metro station Noma-Gallaudet University (Red line)
* Close bus stops to Georgetown, downtown, DuPont Circle, Georgetown University, GWU
STORES – Near convenience stores!
* 3 blocks to Safeway
* 6 blocks to Giant
* 8 blocks to Walmart
* 8 blocks to Harris Teeter
* 8 blocks to weekly farmers market
LOCATION – Centrally located in DC!
* 6 blocks to Big Bear Café
* 6 blocks to Old City Engine 12
* 8 blocks to Georgetown law school
* 8 blocks to Chinatown
* Less than 1 mile to Union Station
* 1 mile to Capitol Hill
* Close to bars, restaurants, city park and indoor public pool”