This rental is located at 1326 Florida Ave, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2385 / 1br – Bright 1 bedroom + den/office. Brand NEW. 15 min. to Metro
Schedule a tour to see Hendrix – a brand NEW boutique apartment building by DC’s top developer. It’s a small community that looks and feels like a condo. Clean, modern aesthetic with emphasis on light. Opened in 2017. Feels like home, not a hotel! Walk score: 91
Apt. 06 Features:
– Available starting December 1st
– Hardwood floors
– Brand new stainless steel appliances
– Extra large windows
– Large bathroom with deep soaking tub
– USB outlets
– In-unit laundry
– Corian countertops
– Modern, minimal aesthetic – a perfect space to make your own
Roof deck with hammocks and grills // Wifi in all common areas // Free indoor bicycle parking // Pet-friendly (all breeds and sizes welcome) // Package room // Use the Sonos speakers in penthouse and roof to play your own music // Vending machine stocked with convenience items and Made in DC food/drinks // Garage parking available // Storage space available // Small community and friendly neighbors// Large penthouse with a 16 ft. window bench and 10-person table. Great space for working outside your apartment, your side hustle, or hosting a dinner with friends.
Managed by straight-forward, personal management company
Walker’s paradise. Located near Metro, green spaces, Bike paths, Downtown and the Hill. We’re also located near some of the District’s greatest restaurants, bars, music and arts venues.
* Walk Score of 91. H Street, Union Market, Union Station, Capitol Hill and Ivy City.
* 15-minute walk to Metro (red line)
* 2-minute walk to DC StreetCar
* 90, 92, & X3 bus stop right outside your front door
*Advertised price is subject to change without notice on a daily basis.*”
this photo made me laugh