This rental is located at 12th and H Street, NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2550 / 2br – 885ft2 – 2 Bed 1.5 bath ENTIRE house AMAZING LOCATION deck balcony yard!
Newly renovated classic row house off booming H Street Corridor has great light, wood floors, crown molding, new HVAC system. First floor features open floor plan, half bath, and large kitchen w/ stainless appliances, granite counters, lots of cabinets. Upstairs has 2 BRs, full bath, and charming balcony. Front yard incl patio perfect for dining al fresco. Rear patio on 1st floor and deck on 2nd floor.
AMAZING LOCATION – FOR PUBLIC TRANSIT and ALL LIFE’S NEEDS
– Steps from H street
– ½ block to FREE DC Streetcar stop
– 1 block from 2 Capitol Bikeshare stations
– 5 blocks from new Whole Foods
– 0.7 miles from Union Market and (soon to be opening) Union Market Trader Joes
– 0-2 blocks from dozens of restaurants, shops, bars
– ½ block from X2 and X9 bus routes, goes right to union station and downtown
– 1 mile from Union Station
– 1.2 mile from Eastern Market metro, New Trader Joes and shops
– 1.3 mile from US Capitol building
– Newly painted, nice molding
– In-unit new efficient high-end washer and dryer
– New efficient HVAC system
– All lights are LED, super energy efficient, many are dimmable
– Front bedroom has tall ceilings, bay window, full size bed, decent sized closet, ceiling fan, lots of light.
– Back bedroom decent-sized closet, ceiling fan, and a private balcony.
– There is a closet in the upstairs hallway for storage.
– Street parking only (no off-street spot); property comes with 1 DC guest parking pass
– Front yard has a fence, privacy hedge, patio space, and tree
– There is no basement in this house
– some outdoor patio furniture included
One year lease, flexible on start date; can sign lease and get keys any time between December 22 through Jan 2. First month will be pro-rated by day. Even if you can’t move in until after Jan 2, I would like you to be able to sign the lease and get the keys by Jan 2.
Photos show the house furnished, they are about a year old when I purchased the property, a couple are new, I have added the front storm door and inside is freshly repainted beige/cream color.
This house will NOT be furnished but some furniture/stuff is available for sale, including a new full-size bedframe and mattress, inquire when you come to view.
I own this house and am an experienced responsive individual landlord. I care about my property, the neighbors, and want happy responsible tenants. I am looking for 2 tenants to sign a 1 year lease (after that, month-to-month) for this property. In the past, I have had good tenants, they were happy, I did not raise the rent, and they stayed a couple years, I am looking for similar scenario.
– 1 year lease
– No pets.
– Tenants pay for: electric ($30/m), gas (~$35/m), Fios (60$/m, fixed), and water (~35$/m)
– All utilities accounts set up by landlord, landlord will forward bills and tenant can pay them monthly with rent
– tenant does not have to set up internet; fios modem/router in place that is part of the property
– ONE months rent security deposit
If interested, please email me for each tenant:
– Source of Income
– Where you’ve lived for past couple years
I will contact you. I will be showing the apartment this week and next, evenings, starting this week.
**Please READ THIS ENTIRE LISTING before emailing me with questions. Thanks!**”